The Stromlo Leisure Centre provides new state-of-the-art swimming facilities inside the University of Canberra Stromlo Forest Park (UC Stromlo) and operated by Belgravia Health and Leisure.
Stromlo Leisure Centre has facilities for those training for a triathlon, people wanting a post ride swim or families looking for something for the kids including:
- indoor heated Olympic 50m pool
- indoor heated program pool
- gym and health club
- onsite creche
- toddlers pool and an indoor splash park with a giant tipping bucket and slides
- Monday – Friday: 5.30am to 9.30pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7am to 7.30pm
- Public Holidays: 8am to 6pm
Visit the Belgravia Health and Leisure website for more information on membership, visiting the centre and all bookings.
Photo credit: (Tile and Slider) Stromlo Leisure Centre